štvrtok 9. apríla 2009

Greeting of Spring and freebie

Ahoj návštevníci!
Hurá!Jar je konečne tu!Teším sa z krásneho počasia,ale čo ma mrzí,je menej času na scrap!
V jarnej eufórii som vytvorila svieži jarný kit plný kvetov,vetvičiek,vtáčikov....ideálny pre vaše jarné fotky!

Spring is finaly here! We enjoy beautiful weather,but is less time for scrap!
In this "spring eufory" I create kit Greeting of Spring: is full of flowers,leafs,twigs ,birds,trees...in vibrant colors,perfect for your spring pages!

Greeting of spring is available here:Scrap-N-Tag and Sunshinestudioscraps
Tu sú ločka vytvorené mojimi CT:
Herte are Los by my CT:


Radi používate wordarty,ja áno,tak som ich spravila aj k tomuto kitu,sú na tému jar!
Do you love wordart! I like use WA on my pages,so I create WA with this kit too-spring related!

A tu je freebie pre vás:quickpage z kitu Greeting of Spring:
And here is your freebie:quickpage from kit Greeting of Spring:


4 komentáre:

Anonymný povedal(a)...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymný povedal(a)...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Apr. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

etherealfire povedal(a)...

It's beautiful - thank you!!

Anonymný povedal(a)...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.